Porting Mods

SikSikSikki

It seems to me, though while the Fallout New Vegas Nexus does have a good number of wonderful mods to enhance playing and the such, that number is a low one. I'm quite a bit late on the

New Vegas front, having just bought it not long ago, but since I was a big fan of the Oblivion Nexus when I was playing FO3 on the X-Box, I tended to look around from time to time. My problem

being, I see tons of things I seen in the FO3 Nexus, here in the NV images and all that but I can't find them at ALL in the files.

So the big question is, how to I port mods (weapons, possible scripting, armor, clothing, etc) so that I can get these things in New Vegas? I'm really hurting for some new things, and just can't

find what I'm wanting in the files section.

This video should help you out, Helped me port some of my all time favorite mods :D

One more thing worth noting: You CAN'T Upload mods ported to NV Without Permission from The original authors

Thank you very much, Master Nyan Chief Cat.

And no worries, I am no stranger to modding (this is a second account due to e-mail and password f*** ups) and therefore no stranger to copyrighting other mods. I hope that didn't come out callous, I mean it sincerely XD so many times have I posted "help" threads to which no one replied, so you sir get a kudos~

-watches video-

Needs Fallout 3? FML...

Thanks! And a nice little Mod you can try to port is Rock-em Sock-em robots. Ported it when I first tried porting, instantly worked on all robots. Even Robco robots :D

I would love to very much, but is it is I do not have Fallout 3 (yet.) so it looks like I'm stuck with Cat-womans outfit and Jill Valentine's BSAA Outfit...

I want more Resident Evil related things sooooooooooo baaaaaad....

Hello! I have a question on how to port a race. I heard somehow that I could port a Oblivion race to Fallout New Vegas, I followed your instructions here, and I managed to activate the .esp in New Vegas, however, it's not picking up the textures or anything along those lines. I moved the textures, meshes, ect. over to the data file like any other mod. Is there some key thing that I've missed?