Outfit studio help

Chaoschosenone

Ok for the past week i have been trying to get a set of armor from a mod set up to the CBBE body for my character in Fallout 4, but i ran into a issue, Every tutorial i come across tells me to find the meshes file of the armor and start there. Problem the mod i am trying to fix doesnt have a mesh/texture folder, it only adds 2 files. BA2 and a esp file to my fallout 4 folder. The mod is Skinning in the Commonwealth - Deathclaw Armor by Andrew Van Sickle. âI posted on the topic about a bodyslide compatibility and received no answer. He hasn't even posted any replies for along time. I want to fix the outfit for my character and not upload it to the nexus but I aint skilled in outfit studio to do that it seems.

Link to the mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17136/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D17136%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Can anyone please help me get the deathclaw armor from this mod converted to CBBE?

Files are either "loose", which means they're sitting somewhere in the Fallout directory structure under Data, or they're collected into a BA2 archive, which is like a zip file. You can use a tool such as the Bethesda Archive Extractor or BSA Browser to extract files.

Either extract the files to the Data directory or extract them to a temp location and move them into your Fallout 4 Data folder, Make sure they end up in the right location, for example: Meshes/whatever.nif needs to move to Fallout 4/Data/Meshes/whatever.nif

Bodyslide comes with a separate tool called Outfit Studio, and that has some features to help with the conversion. There are a fair number of tutorials around that walk you through it:

Skyrim Example

Fallout 4 - Convert Armor to CBBE

How to Use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (Beginner)

Ok i have a extractor and extracted the items into their respectable folders. The only thing left is to do the outfit studio. Oh question, Do I need to delete the BA2 file from the data folder or is it fine to leave it? Even though I moved everything out of it and it only copied the files out of it not remove them.

I know how to do outfit studio but no clue on the BA2 stuff. Thank you for helping.

Edited by Chaoschosenone