My "Load loose files" option just disappeared.

MightionNY

I had to delete/reinstall some mods tonight, and to make a long story short, the "Load loose files" option in the launcher is not there at all. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim, and it's still not there. This means my CBBE Dynasty armor set doesn't show up (leaving nothing but a floating head), and my Noctural robes for CBBE show a texture void on my characters hips. Yes, I reinstalled the mods afterwards, and I also cleared out the remnant Data folder between uninstall and reinstall.

Any idea how I fix this, and what might have happened? I wasn't doing anything outside of copying to and from the textures and meshes folders in the Data folder.

EDIT: Whoops, never mind... the issue was me being an idiot when reinstalling the Dynasty armor mod - I only reinstalled the update, not the full version, then the update. :) Sorry my first post was me making a dumb mistake. :D

Edited by MightionNY

• 1 month later...
They SHOULD NOT have gotten rid of the option because for some messed up reason, my "Load Loose Files" option seems to be unticked considering the fact that mods that previously worked, when I could manually CHECK the box, are now disappearing...because I can't check the box.