Racially discriminated against and kicked from the discord server

lewdmeat

So I was talking about piracy with someone in general, and a moderator told us to stop talking about piracy and stated its against the rules,

i read the rules back to him and told him it doesnt say you cant talk about piracy itself or else you wouldnt be discussing it right now.

After some pause he replied to me with a long paragraph how my profile picture is racist and provocative and I must change it to remain on the server.

My profile picture has white pride written in it. I told him I wont remove my profile picture and explained to him it isnt racist and he argued how white people shouldnt be proud because they're a majority and on and on... Anyway after some time I told him you only changed the subject to this because you had no argument from earlier and he kicked me then.

I am not upset i've been kicked from the nexus Discord I find the whole situation hilarious.

I told him I wont remove my profile picture and explained to him it isn't racist and he argued how white people shouldnt be proud because they're a majority and on and on...

lewdmeat, it would seem that you have a false recollection of our exchange as I never said such a thing.

For those that may be concerned, for whatever reason, about the context of this situation, I'll provide some excerpts from our interaction in Discord:

screenshot_28.png

screenshot_30.png

screenshot_31.png

screenshot_32.png

screenshot_33.png

screenshot_34.png

screenshot_35.png

screenshot_36.png

For information about why I deemed the user's profile image as too provocative, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pride.

So basically, the user was banned from discord for a) antagonizing members and staff, b) encouraging piracy, c) for having an extremely provocative profile image, d) being combative towards attempts to reconcile without formal administration. With that, please consider this matter closed. Thanks for your cooperation.