[WIP] Frontier

Antiscamp

I've read the backstory section on the site and it all sounds amazing, I especially love the factions, the idea of more barbaric wild nords sounds really interesting.

The only help I can give for this mod would be voice acting, so when the time comes you can count me in to help if you wish. :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds excellent. Thanks. Voice acting will be implemented when I'm all done with the story and quests, so it may take a while.

Dude. You basically stole my idea that I only kept in ym head and never spoke of or told anyone XD

I'm willing to help in pretty much any way possible, aside from VA. I plan to learn the scripting language as soon as possible when the CK comes out, and creating a few land-masses, etc, so gie's a hollar if you need any help.

LOL. Sorry for stealing your idea. It was not intended :biggrin:

Although I seem to have been reading your mind, there's nothing to stop you from creating your own frontier. We can even share ideas, tips, information and resources when the modding gets going. Also, one of the reasons why I will keep my ideas open, publish loads of screenshots, publish early alphas and betas and generally show off my mod in detail although it's not finished is to inspire others to do similar things.

I see one city is named Anvil, I would probably rename it since Navil already exists in Cyrodiil, unless you intended to do that?

I'm fairly sure he knows that, it's called Anvil Nova on the map, Oblivion had Anvil ... :tongue:

Edited by somnyus