Place everywhere cant work

darkelf3346

Simple answer: If place everywhere doesn't work when installed via mod manager (which it never does for me) then fully uninstall from mod manager and install the mod manually. I spent ridiculous amounts of time on this and didn't see the solution posted anywhere else online. The same solution may not work for everyone, but having tried all others this worked for me. Hope this helps. A more detailed answer below, more for noobs, which I was on this issue until before wasting F-knows how much time on it haha.

Overkill long answer:

1. (A general step needed for the mod that everyone has pointed out.) Make sure that you've got F4SE. More info: This mod requires another mod called F4SE. Make sure that you have downloaded the version of F4SE that matches your version of Fallout 4 (from http://f4se.silverlock.org/); in the Settings on the main game menu it will say in small letters at the bottom what F4SE you are running. Normally this will be the latest version, although possibly not if you haven't recently updated Fallout 4. You can google about installing F4SE if you're unsure about this, there are loads of info out there.

2. (The specific solution.) If you haven't yet downloaded via mod manager, don't. (Just for this; normally mod manager is always the best way to go.) If you have downloaded via mod manager (the normal cause of the problem for me) and if it's still showing up in mod manager, fully uninstall the mod via mod manager (selecting the option to also uninstall from you hard drive). Chances are that this will fail and if you look in the Fallout 4 data sub-folders the relevant files are still there, although no need to check this and it doesn't matter either way as we are about to deal with that. This step may not be necessary, the next one is.

3. ***Manually*** download the everything anywhere mod, NOT via mod manager (this is the key aspect of this solution). The link is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9424?tab=files. Again, make sure that the version you are downloading matches your F4SE and Fallout 4 versions. Manually download the .zip file to desktop or wherever (***not the fallout folder***) and then copy and paste over the files individually into the locations specified in the manual download instructions. Don't try to copy over whole folders or extract the .zip file into the fallout folder. There are many instructions you can readily find via google and in the mod information files on how to manually install.

Hope this helps. Good luck.