Halo Flood Mod

ZeroCore

I've seen many Halo mods over time; mods for the SPARTAN MJOLNIR armor, the ODST armor, many guns and weapons, Covenant mods (Elites, Grunts, Jackals, ect), and even UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunner architecture mods, but I still see a lack of what is quite possibly one of my favorite Sci-Fi alien species; Inferi Redivivus, LF.Xx.3273, or more simply, The Flood.

I haven't seen any flood mods floating around, and I think that it would be interesting to see one made.

Personally, I already know how to make a custom race, do minor skeleton edits, skin and rig a mesh, but what I don't know are complex animations and the animation tutorials I've seen so far either didn't make much sense to me, were in a language I didn't speak (in other words, anything outside of English, although I do speak some German), or didn't go into enough detail.

In short, the main request that I have is that if someone could please help with animations, or better yet, tell me how to make them, I'd definitely appreciate it. I'll worry about skinning and rigging the flood to a skeleton myself; I have drawings and screenshots from all three of the main Halo games of the various forms of the flood, so I have my reference images already (the only real thing that I need is a lot of time, and the animations). I'll probably either use the default NPC skeleton with a few tweaks, the feral ghoul skeleton, or possibly a trog skeleton if I feel like using the skeletons from The Pitt DLC.

But yeah, the main part of the request is for animations or better yet for a means of teaching me how to make them.