Help with Video Editing Sony Vegas.

So I have what I think is a really cool direction I want to take my videos. I want to add text and pop ups to my videos that mirror or copy those you find in the game. Pretty much exact duplicates or as close as I can get them to being exact as I can. Though they wont be exactly like the ones from the game as mine are going to say different things. In the video you are about to watch you will find four clips one of MW3, two of MW2 and one of BO. Below I have listed where I need those that feel they can/want to help me to pay attention as the list points out what I am looking for.

MW3:

The "+1150, Pay back and Double Kill" type text. The "SamTurret" (including the little picture) and the "8 Point Streak!" Text. As well as the "P90: MarksmanII get 25 kills with this weapon" that pops up at the right hand side.

MW2:

The "3 Kill Streak! Press 4 for UAV" text as well as the little picture. Not so important is the sliding "UMP45: Veteran I" text that comes after it.

Excuse the 3rd clip of the same kill as above it was just meant to show case the important part of the sequence. I am not to concerned with the way it gets really large in the screen as I think this may have been done by the original poster of the video.

BO:

The little pop up Scavenger pack thing. And more importantly the pop up text and graphic that says "Scalper killed an enemy with a Tomahawk. +50".

I think all of those clips show the numbers fading in and out being large when they pop up and slowly getting smaller as they disappear. This is something else I need to learn. I have just recently started reading and watching videos on transitions but have yet to find a video or tutorial that goes in depth toward what I am trying to do. And I have not really looked at keyframes yet.

So I am not looking for a hand out I will do my homework if you can point me in the right direction with links for video tutorials or written tutorials that would be great. Though if you wanted to spend your time writing it up and explaining it to me that would be greatly appreciated as well. :D

The programs I have are Adobe Master Collection CS4, Sony Vegas Pro 10, FRAPS, Bandicam and ACDSee Pro 3. I have used Gimp and VirtualDub but they are on another machine.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Also my videos will be of games played on PC, if that makes any difference. :)

[video=youtube;RoVyvJChTBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoVyvJChTBk

Edited by SWAT_WaLkAwaY