[ALAGAËSIA]-TCM-Official Mod Thread

MCBM

So I kind of forgot that I still had something to post on here.

I'm going to remake Huthvir to a better standard, and then I'll post an image of it. I think this time I'll have a go at texturing it myself.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep up the good work... Dont give up on this like the Wis creator did...

Thanks for the support, currently we aren't really active ( mainly I am not ) due to various duties in RL such as exams, work, etc. etc.

We 'll be back full strength in June.

Keep up the good work... Dont give up on this like the Wis creator did...

Thanks for the support, currently we aren't really active ( mainly I am not ) due to various duties in RL such as exams, work, etc. etc.

We 'll be back full strength in June.

June???? :biggrin: That's when my birthday is!!! Now I have more to look forward to. Will you be releasing update notices telling us what you guys are working on? This Mod sure looks really promising :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for not posting for a while.

I'd just thought I'd leave this new pic of Tamerlein for you guys to judge with your very good eyes.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2969/tamerleinnewmodelandtex.jpg

This is kind of the first time I ever really had a whack at using the materials, so I think this turned out really well.

I just need to find a way to bake the materials into a texture map so I can edit them to a better standard.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for not posting for a while.

I'd just thought I'd leave this new pic of Tamerlein for you guys to judge with your very good eyes.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2969/tamerleinnewmodelandtex.jpg

This is kind of the first time I ever really had a whack at using the materials, so I think this turned out really well.

I just need to find a way to bake the materials into a texture map so I can edit them to a better standard.