Skyrim crashes when looking at my followers' inventory

Deleted43772252User

What it says on the tin. But it only does it when looking at followers' inventory; not my own, not containers, not anything else. It freezes before the inventory loads. Followers are Vorstag and Lydia, if it matters. Mod list:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Become King of Skyrim v2

Corners of Skyrim

Cutting Room Floor

Multiple Followers' Lite

Quest: Sea of Ghosts

Ranger Cabins

The Paarthurnax Dilemma

Skyrim Community College - v1.4

SkyUI

Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches

Lightweight Potions and Poisons

Left Hand Rings

Faster Vanilla Horses

Whistle

More Dragon Loot

Useful Dogs

Civil War Cleanup

Leveling Merchants' Wallets

Resurrection

Stronger Daedric Artifacts

Legendary Creatures

Better Fast Travel

Social Awareness, Better Guard Dialogue

Extra Encounters - Basic

Engineering

Enhanced Cities

Console Books

Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves

Weightless Gems

Honor My Father

Randomly Distributed Items

Breezehome Fully Upgradable

Edited by Guest

It's almost certainly a problem with some mod added item that's in the NPC's inventory. Since this is very likely caused by an item recently added to the NPC's inventory it should be fairly easy to find although the process can be a little tedious.

Open the console and click on the NPC. Then type "showinventory" and find the last item on the list. Type "removeitem xxxxxxxx" but replace the xxxxxxxx with the FormID number for the last item on the inventory list. Close the console and see if you can open the follower's inventory without a crash. If so you know which item was a problem.

If not load up the game again and repeat the process but with the item above that one. Keep going and eventually you'll find it. If you're unlucky and the item isn't one of the last few you an use PgUp to scroll the list. It's almost certainly an item added by a mod so you can probably ignore any items with a FormID that starts with "00".

Once you've found the item you should probably report the issue to the appropriate mod author.