Skyrim Deadly Dragons problem ( HUGE )

Acer1

Hello GUys

I hope someone can help me, i modded skyrim with the mod: Deadly dragons but when i try to open the game it crashes!

Please someone help me, i uninstalled the game and still doesnt work , and then installed the mod again and still noting works! im spending 3/4 hours on this problem and still cant play! it makes me very pissed off! i hope someone can help me!

I also have these mods already installed maybe the others mod crashes the deadly dragon mod :

Dovahkiin hideout

War in skyrim 4

better followers

nude women/men

better followers

better hirelings

Red whiterun

more visible soul trap

skyrim hd

skyrim hd animals. ( but i cant find it in NMM but im sure its installed )

please someone help me!

Hello GUys

I hope someone can help me, i modded skyrim with the mod: Deadly dragons but when i try to open the game it crashes!

Please someone help me, i uninstalled the game and still doesnt work , and then installed the mod again and still noting works! im spending 3/4 hours on this problem and still cant play! it makes me very pissed off! i hope someone can help me!

I also have these mods already installed maybe the others mod crashes the deadly dragon mod :

Dovahkiin hideout

War in skyrim 4

better followers

nude women/men

better followers

better hirelings

Red whiterun

more visible soul trap

skyrim hd

skyrim hd animals. ( but i cant find it in NMM but im sure its installed )

please someone help me!

i dunno have you tried not installing deadly dragons?

also you did not mod it. you installed a mod...

if a mod does not work it does not work.

tell the owner of the mod

and it will be fix't.

also... WRONG FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mironic

1. Wrong Forum.

2. Its specifically stated on the Deadly Dragons description (Unless its been removed since I installed it.) that Wars in Skyrim is not compatible. Try reading the entire description next time you try to install such a large mod.

Edited by granreycero

1. Wrong Forum.

2. Its specifically stated on the Deadly Dragons description (Unless its been removed since I installed it.) that Wars in Skyrim is not compatible. Try reading the entire description next time you try to install such a large mod.

Dont help him D: its the Wrong forum D=

THE WRONG FORUM i tell you...

THE WRONG ONE D:

He should learn to read.... FORUM IS WRONG... wait... ITS THE WRONG FORUM...

1. Wrong Forum.

THE WRONG ONE D:

Look at it this way. If they do it again, we get to lynch them. Its in the contract.

1. Wrong Forum.

THE WRONG ONE D:

Look at it this way. If they do it again, we get to lynch them. Its in the contract.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7743/pleasemaster.png

1. Wrong Forum.

THE WRONG ONE D:

Will this do?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/granreycero/raggio.gif

1. Wrong Forum.

THE WRONG ONE D:

Will this do?

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/granreycero/raggio.gif

yay =D i feel better now

* wipes eyes* thank you ^^

When i installed the Deadly Dragons mod i had a crashing problem as well.

I install all my mods manualy including DD so i just re-opened the read-me and double checked everything and found out the problem after a little bit.

In the latest version of the mod, all language files are placed in different folders, for example the English files are all in a folder called "english" . So what i did was to simply move that whole folder into my Strings folder which is located inside the data folder and is where any language files are supposed to go.

But then i realised that any other files in the string folder were not in seperate folders so i just opened the "english" folder and dragged all files inside the Strings Folder and then deleted the empty english folder and the game started working again.

In previous versions of this mod, the language files are not sorted out and you had to find them yourself unless you were using the NMM. In the latest version, he decided to make our job easier by sorting them all out inside seperate folders but you still need to take only the files themselves and put them in the Strings folder directly which is what i had to find out the hard way lol.

So all that to say that sometimes a crashing issue can be just one little detail you might have missed while installing the mod. It's not always something big .

Krawll