Manual Downloads Broken

rgdelta

I have been trying to download some skyrim mods and when there is no NMM option I try manual and a lot of them give me File does not exist on every server except kent which gives me the upgrade to premium page (and I am a premium user) some examples are War in Skyrim Rainbow and Dark Rainbow

I've tried the links right now with both premium and non-premium users and the download works for me. Do you have this problem with every file downloaded manually or only with a few?

You might need to try clearing cache/cookies/logging out/try with another browser.

If you are able to download after any of those operations, then it is probably something with your main browser, else if you still have problems can you please link here two or three different mods you can't download from?

Thanks!

It is working now I cleared my cache and cookies (which I normally do as I am a desktop tech) but this is the first time I have had this problem in Chrome and I have used it for years thanks.

• 9 months later...
i cant download charcter creation overhaul for skyrim it doenst download to my NMM and i tried manually downloading now it saying In an effort to stop bandwidth leeching bots members cannot download a file more than 50 times. If you believe you are seeing this in error or can provide a good reason why you have downloaded this file more than 50 times please get in contact with a site admin.