ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIP] Nuka World Reborn

EnvyDeveloper

WTH? Once you finish dragging nick around you go back to kasumi parents house and finish the quest. You then finish up anything in the commonwealth that nick needs to do like his personal quest or those unfinished cases blah blah then you take your trophies from far harbor home to diamond city and mount them and gear up for part deux of far harbor and doin the captains dance and building up far harbor with longfellow following you around. Find and kill shipbreaker go on those quests for old lady dalton yadda yadda. Pick up MOAR marine armors and wet suits get all the misc quests you can stand to do. When he maxes it out you will be thinking it was too soon so drag him around some more until 1100 rolls around then drop him back at this settlement. BTW far harbor is a great place to settle danse once the main quest line is over with if you sided with BoS instead of those allegory commies the institute or railroad lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: I have a lot of loose ends to tie up before this can be voice acted. Since my GPU died and I have a temporary one (with 512MB VRAM), I can't really test this mod in Fallout 4 without some major headaches.

I can still work with the Creation Kit and I do intend on getting a replacement GPU this year.

• 1 month later...

I managed to get a GPU which runs Fallout 4 very well. I'll resume working on this today.

I will ensure that when the player has already done Open Season, they can do a Traders version of The Grand Tour (with the flags) and the parks will be populated by Traders to make the world more alive.

Then, I'll finalise the dialogue and will get the rest voice acted.

So what does each questline do?

Like for the BoS for instance, is it go in guns blazing, take out all the raiders or can I do a thing where I reform all the raiders and get them to join the BoS (Like via the mind control device from Vault 88)

Or say I do the same for the Institute and the Institute starts to set up shop in Nuka-World.

So what does each questline do?

Like for the BoS for instance, is it go in guns blazing, take out all the raiders or can I do a thing where I reform all the raiders and get them to join the BoS (Like via the mind control device from Vault 88)

Or say I do the same for the Institute and the Institute starts to set up shop in Nuka-World.

The base game factions don't do anything in the mod. The questlines are associated with the local chapters instead.

Why I chose to do this:

• I want there to be some side factions that are affected by the Traders vs Raiders conflict, and have a story about their stake in the future of Nuka-World.
  • I want to replicate the side factions intertwining with the main plot, like in New Vegas.

Nuka-World Reborn is its own small DLC which not only adds options to base Nuka-World, but adds whole new events which can be played after Power Play.

In terms of the new ways on how to deal with the raiders:

You can turn the raiders against each other and keep Gage as a companion, replace the raider leaders with synths and create Institute-style paranoia among them or even enlist help from militarised Traders further afield if you help a questgiver out till the end.

Edited by EnvyDeveloper

• 1 month later...