Timescale effect on mods

Valkyrie

I have over 200 mods so going thru all them is well, not going to happen... But I remember reading that a mod I may have installed said in the description that you should not change the timescale if using the mod. Any you old vets have any idea what kind of mods would be affected by doing so? And what the effects might be. Was going to change it to 10. Time just goes so fast.

6 is generally accepted as the minimum that you should use for Timescale, anything less and things can get a bit weird with NPC schedules and quest timings. Some people have run it lower of course but for safety sake I wouldn't go any lower than 6 - I've used either 8 or 10 for years in all Elder Scrolls games going back to Morrowind as well as the other Bethesda games that basically use the same engine including Fallout 3, 4, and FNV without issue. Using 10 as you'd like to should be fine.

As for what it could affect, basically anything to do with the passage of time which covers a lot of territory. Mods that deal with respawning in general, both for loot and NPCs. Weather mods due to changing weathers, alchemy mods due to harvested plants. Travel mods that deal with ship or carriage based fast travel. I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking about right now.