Need some help figuring this out!

Hey dudes

So, I'm playing with the creation kit and want to set up a series of actions with some created actors. The premise is as follows;

2 npc's instigate a conversation with each other as you approach. When they finish one npc will acknowledge you and thus the conversation will carry on from there.

at the end of the conversation one of the npc's will ask you to follow them to a destination then continue the conversation from there.

I Have already tested a 3 way dialogue between the npcs and character and this works well however, I'm having difficulty getting the npc's to instigate the conversation between them first

before you interject. haven't even begun to add the packages to allow the npc to move to another location yet... I am aware it has to be set up as a quest and the use of templates may come into

play there but it's a little beyond be at the moment...

Any advise or even a point to a good tutorial that would cover these aspect would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers!!!!

I don't know of a tutorial but, there is a random quest, if you've ever met them in game 'Art & Art', they will carry on their conversation between each other before the player can interject into the conversation, it might be a good starting point.