ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Perks,skill reset

ErlanXLR

its possible to add and take away perks through the console using player.addperk xxx and player.removeperk xxx and even for skill levels and player levels and everything theres even a page full of Console Codes that are known so far but it would be awesome to make a mod that makes an easy to use interface to be able to do this without typing a bunch of commands like that

btw the link to the console commands is uesp=Unofficial Elder Scolls Pages it has so much useful info on skyrim its what i used anytime i had a question about oblivion and now i use it more the i use the players guide that i bough though both are still useful in there own respects

its possible to add and take away perks through the console using player.addperk xxx and player.removeperk xxx and even for skill levels and player levels and everything theres even a page full of Console Codes that are known so far but it would be awesome to make a mod that makes an easy to use interface to be able to do this without typing a bunch of commands like that

btw the link to the console commands is uesp=Unofficial Elder Scolls Pages it has so much useful info on skyrim its what i used anytime i had a question about oblivion and now i use it more the i use the players guide that i bough though both are still useful in there own respects

Ye i know about console commands :) Ive been playing TES for ages.

But I wanted just to reset everything from zero which would be that much easier ,rather then manually resetting everything.

When CK comes out can anyone make a Perks,and skills reset potion or something? I invested in some wrong skill trees and distributed my health, magicka not the way I want and there is no way for me to fix it :(

Should not be that hard right?

Enhanced Perk Points is a mod that lets you control how many points you get per level, as well as include "bonus" levels. The mod also includes a point reset function. Unfortunately, the mod hasn't been updated for the latest patch yet, but the author says it should be ready soon after the CK. The mod requires ScriptDragon though.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1969

When CK comes out can anyone make a Perks,and skills reset potion or something? I invested in some wrong skill trees and distributed my health, magicka not the way I want and there is no way for me to fix it :(

Should not be that hard right?

Enhanced Perk Points is a mod that lets you control how many points you get per level, as well as include "bonus" levels. The mod also includes a point reset function. Unfortunately, the mod hasn't been updated for the latest patch yet, but the author says it should be ready soon after the CK. The mod requires ScriptDragon though.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1969

Thanks for the link will wait for updated CK version :)