My Face is Tired.

Stuzy44

Is it just me or is the story line and most other things just a big rip off from mass effect 1-3.This is not a new game it 3 old games made into 1.Plus i would also add what does people think of the Ryders V Sheppard? for me they don't hold a candle to the late great shep and what's with that strange woman on Eos.

Edited by Stuzy44

Just like Bethesda with the Fallout Franchise... They acquired the rights to the Original Fallout Series then tried to turn Oblivion into Fallout. In doing so, they missed the Basic Spirit of the Game. I do at least give Beth some credit, in the end, they tried desperately to appease the fans. Mods and Modding made it better. Even with the utter mess with Fallout 4, they were still trying to appease the fans... they still don't know how to do that, but they at least make an attempt. Fallout 4 would be an utter garbage title were it not for the Modding Community. By the way these are my completely biased opinions!

EA Origin would be best served by looking over the fence at their Competitors and learning a thing or three.

Just like Bethesda with the Fallout Franchise... They acquired the rights to the Original Fallout Series then tried to turn Oblivion into Fallout. In doing so, they missed the Basic Spirit of the Game. I do at least give Beth some credit, in the end, they tried desperately to appease the fans. Mods and Modding made it better. Even with the utter mess with Fallout 4, they were still trying to appease the fans... they still don't know how to do that, but they at least make an attempt. Fallout 4 would be an utter garbage title were it not for the Modding Community. By the way these are my completely biased opinions!

EA Origin would be best served by looking over the fence at their Competitors and learning a thing or three.

Bioware think they can do no wrong at the end of the day.At least with Bethesda they bring out games that can be modded to the point of fixing everything even before patches that normally breaks more than it fixes.I remember when X rebirth first came out..that was hell.it's like they can't wait for the cash flow and put things out way before they should.