[WIP]New Custom Armor

patobek

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old variation of my armor In-Game :D

Wow that looks awesome! Is the pic recent? Will you be releasing different versions of the armor like you're doing with helmets? It would be cool to have a different version of the same style armor to give to a follower. You know, for variety purposes.

It will be interesting to see the new version ingame, along with those helmets you've been working on :wink:

this is looking really good man, it seems like the colours come out a little too saturated in skyrim though. personally i like it, i think the game needs a bit more vibrancy, but at the moment because the rest of the world is less saturated, they tend to stand out.

I LOVE this model.

Actually i love it abit to much. Are you are really busy man or do you have some extra time on your hands?

Im making a mod (tho its been put on ice due to this reason) that will feature knights from the old amiga game Moonstone: A hard days knight.

Ill be making a questline along with what that game was all about.

What I need atm, is a good knightarmor. So if you'd find the time for it, send me a PM. If not, keep up the great work, I really envy your tallent.

Can I recommend making a variation that uses dragon bones to make a sort of crazed or corrupted knight look? Like give him huge shoulder pads, and dragon bone armor here and there on top of what is already there? It would be awesome for a corrupted knight style.