Creation Kit is Here

BannerFigurezZz

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep experiancing warning messages when I try to load the Skyrim.esm file.... anyone know what is going on with that? usually its a "OMG, I cant find this... this, this q8493y8fh thing, ill ignore it. yes to all will BLOW UP YOUR CK!!!!" lol, so im dramatizing, but thats the jist of it :)

I have a non-steam Skyrim (Bought the game, replaced the EXE and steamloader.dll), and I really don't want to do the whole steam-dance.

Non-Steam "version" of the game, well doesn't that go against the rules? the Creation Kit is only available through Steam and theres a good chance that it wont even load without it, if you did manage to obtain a non-steam copy. Its all integrated with the Steam Workshop.

Anyone else somewhat discouraged by the amount of variables left over from the GECK like 'VATS Chance To-Hit'?

Not really bothered about that, the GECK was just a modified TES: Construction Set, as long as it does the job all should be good. Bethesda don't need to make a new set of Mod Kits fo reach game since they all have the same style (cells, dialouge styles, etc etc)

yes finally finished my first mod

After messing around with the tools for a few hours I finally went for it and made my first mod :biggrin:

its called optimised breezehome for who is interested, would love some feedback about potential flaws even