The Great Battle of Skyrim....

Tyrannicon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the use of the Wilhelm Scream, awesome :thumbsup:

and the sword hero guy...needs a bigger sword. I KEEED! :biggrin:

my only wish is that you do a version using the music from the Skyrim OST. but meanwhile your editing and storyboarding are really great!

Wow, I'm impressed. My favorite part is where the resurrected Dwemer warriors charged at the gate and were met by the surprise skeleton dragon! I actually felt bad for them for a second. I mean, there was only one survivor!

It could do without the fireball spamming or oversized Final Fantasy swords, though.

That was really really nice. My sons and I really think you did a great job with this. I'm a professional animator/director and if I had to critique it I'd say that the first person shots interfere with the overall cinematic feel, but otherwise this is really top notch stuff. Color me very impressed.

Amazing video, only one thing i think that could of made it better if there was a hail of arrows at the start by skeleton archers :)

Thanks, yea I did try something like that but it was a pain to try and get the AI to do it all at once using console commands, will try and figure a way around it for the next one possibly :)