The Great Battle of Skyrim....

Tyrannicon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS INSANE !!!

I'm a video maker myself ( as a hobby ) and i can definatly recognize talent . You sir are one insanely talented individual. I don't see how this video could've been better. Well one member mentioned that a volley of arrows at the begining would've improved it , yeah it could've been nice but to be honest this video already offers so much that asking for more is simply disrespectful to you ( the maker).

Now i said i was a video maker, if i compare myself to you, i'm just a baby . I love editing videos and i do beleive that i have a certain talent as well but i don't have the tools that you have nor the computer that you have . I don't know a lot of Skyrim players who can spawn so many AI at once without crashing to desktop.

I do have an idea of how you made it and it was certainly not using Windows movie maker :P or the software i'm using most of the time which is the free version of Videopad from NCH software. I'm guessing something closer to SonyVegas or maybe Adobe AE.

None the less, that video is a Master piece. I love it . LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i want more videos like that haha.

take care

Krawll