ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

CK errors

worldofscotty

So this is it the Creation kit is... THE GECK FOR SKYRIM !!!!

Are they kidding us ? Noooo !

I have exactly the same issues i used to have with the GECK first version like half an hour loading datas, rendering issues in face part previews and crash when i close it as exemple.

I used to solve these problems by running it as administrator, but this time with the CK i can't because it is a F**** online link program, god i'm so angry !!!!!!

So i guess before modding the game we 'll have to mod the CK itself, what a joke...

Haven't installed it yet to see for my own.

So please answer me,isn't there a .exe file somewhere on your computer ?

Presumably at steam/apps/common ?

Haven't installed it yet to see for my own.

So please answer me,isn't there a .exe file somewhere on your computer ?

Presumably at steam/apps/common ?

Ok i was blinded by angryness ther is an exe in the Skyrim directory, but steam created a desktop icon that is not recognized as .exe.

I still have issues hope there will be some update soon.

I don't get any error message like the guys with the unicode problem, every time I try to load any data, it crashes right after I press OK. Even if I just open the data window and press OK without selecting an ESM/ESP it still crashes. I'm feeling rather trolled right now.

I have exactly the same problem, worryingly it doesn't seem to be a very common one. As far as I can tell it pretty much renders the CK useless.

hello,

am wanting to add some things to the exterior of drelas's cottage but the cell does not seem to want to duplicate. at the bottom of the main window a not reads : loading cell (-6,8) (000094a1). anyone know what this is about? it's like the cs got drelas's cottage's coordinates backwards...

apologies if this post is off topic, wasn't sure where else to post this.

squee

hello,

am wanting to add some things to the exterior of drelas's cottage but the cell does not seem to want to duplicate. at the bottom of the main window a not reads : loading cell (-6,8) (000094a1). anyone know what this is about? it's like the cs got drelas's cottage's coordinates backwards...

apologies if this post is off topic, wasn't sure where else to post this.

squee

ok, so that smiley face was supposed to be an eight.

Meh, you all think you're having problems... I'm sat here trying to load the CK, it loads the main window, then all the inner windows, then stops working, for no reason at all. As far as I know I meet the minimum requirements of it, so that can't be the problem, and I don't have any programs running which would affect it, so yeah, I've had a fun time trying to even start the CK...