CK errors

worldofscotty

I receive the same errors.

Question: Have any of you tried saving your work yet?

I get an error window telling me to close open dialog boxes when I do, and so far I've found no workaround. No other windows are open, and rebooting and reinstalling the kit have made no difference.

I'm working through the tutorial to make a dungeon (my first ever modding. Yay! :) ), and it's saving fine.

Thanks studio. I just solved my problem.

In case anyone else has the same issue: I have a nice little program call Filebox Extender that, among other things, allows you to pin any window you use to stay on top. I disabled the program in my taskbar, and Save now works!

It's actually quite rediculous then if this many people have this problem. It's understandable that there will be problems down the line with bigger projects and more untested areas of the kit but on startup......really?

This yes to all thing seems to pop up quite a lot too tbh. If I'm blasting across the map looking for my desired location I get a texture error. I think probably cause it can't keep up with me is all.

Yeah I'm working on a mod now and it's saving fine. 0.1 almost ready for upload. If it says close dialogue boxes then there is a box somewhere that you have open (I hear myself saying the obvious :> ). Perhaps an object box behind the render window. Mine love to hide there. Don't close down CK though. That's not what it's asking

Sigh, this is one club I didn't want to join but have. :confused: Another fun issue is when creating a mod and then trying to save it into a folder that is not the Data folder...the lovely little beast won't let me do it. So now I have to save in data drag it's sorry butt out of there move it to the folder I really want and prepare for NMM use and go back and delete the esp from data..oh what fun I am having. :wallbash:

My problem so far is the various menus in the trait tab being blank or saying none. I can't select a race, faction, alignment, skin and it crashes when I select player in the template box. A majority of the other selections within object window have the same results as well. I thought this was a technical thing, but I haven't found anything on it yet. So perhaps I'm just doing it wrong?