Do only Steam Users get the Creation Kit?

jackalhead

Guys, dont bother this guy. Most people who pirate (like me occasionally) don't have the money to spend on games. In fact, most people who pirate wined up buying the game they pirated if they like it.

Actually, most people who do steal it and like it don't buy the game - ever. :rolleyes:

Banned for piracy

bben46

actually, most people who "steals" just do it as a sort of demo testing to see if it was any good or at least where i come from. It is just proper manners to buy the game you like and delete the game you don't, this way supporting good games and their developer and never have to buy a game you end up hating anyway.

I will say this loudly and proudly, knowing i will with out any doubt be banned, i have pirated many games and i have bought them as soon as possible (if they where good and if they where not to my like then i have deleted them) (i got like 4 friends with skyrim so no i have not pirated that)

oh and by no way am i adverticing piracy, it is illegal o_O

Arrgh :pirate:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mad at myself for paying $60 for a game before I brought it home, when I got home. Loved it. Worth every penny. Can't believe I'd ever think a video game was worth $60. Bravo Bethesda, well done, now it's time for me to get cracking on some mods.

that's a sweet deal, but playing on my friends pc i know i am deffinetly going to buy skyrim at next payday

Guys, dont bother this guy. Most people who pirate (like me occasionally) don't have the money to spend on games. In fact, most people who pirate wined up buying the game they pirated if they like it.

Actually, most people who do steal it and like it don't buy the game - ever. :rolleyes:

Banned for piracy

bben46

actually, most people who "steals" just do it as a sort of demo testing to see if it was any good or at least where i come from. It is just proper manners to buy the game you like and delete the game you don't, this way supporting good games and their developer and never have to buy a game you end up hating anyway.

I will say this loudly and proudly, knowing i will with out any doubt be banned, i have pirated many games and i have bought them as soon as possible (if they where good and if they where not to my like then i have deleted them) (i got like 4 friends with skyrim so no i have not pirated that)

oh and by no way am i adverticing piracy, it is illegal o_O

Arrgh :pirate:

i was waiting for someone to comment with something humorous, i loled

funny how many people are coming forward and stating that they have a "non-steam" copy since the release of the CK . . .

seriously people, if ANY game has ever been woth paying for, its Bethesda games, you totally get your moneys worth, hundreds of hours of gaming and infinite possibilities with they CK.

I hope you all learn a lesson by getting banned, you will not be missed here, but you will miss being here!

oh and FYI, I have the disc version of the game, bought it from the shop, oh and it runs through Steam just the same way the DD version does . . .

What if someone wants to play Skyrim but got laid-off? How are they supposed to pay for the game then?

Just saiyan.

funny how many people are coming forward and stating that they have a "non-steam" copy since the release of the CK . . .

seriously people, if ANY game has ever been woth paying for, its Bethesda games, you totally get your moneys worth, hundreds of hours of gaming and infinite possibilities with they CK.

I hope you all learn a lesson by getting banned, you will not be missed here, but you will miss being here!

oh and FYI, I have the disc version of the game, bought it from the shop, oh and it runs through Steam just the same way the DD version does . . .

What if someone wants to play Skyrim but got laid-off? How are they supposed to pay for the game then?

Just saiyan.

So, by that logic I guess that it's ok to walk into a bank and rob it, just because that person got laid off? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay!

You have to give some props to the guy who knew he would get banned for his post and went on to do it anyway :biggrin:

Piracy doesn't help anyone really. You get a buggy, crashy version of the game in most cases and while some games are just plain pap the good ones deserve their pay check.

A 30 second video on youtube will tell you whether a game is attrocious or not. In most cases with big titles you can also download a demo,

There's absolutely no excuse with games of the year though. You always know which ones they are and you know when they are arriving.

Dont pull the dont have the money BS. My my joyed days of gaming were back when I used to have to save the heck out of my money to buy a game, and then played the heck out of it because I would not get another for a few months. Now days I dont get the same joy out of games. Had I stolen back then, I would have missed out on that experiance.