Changing CBBE presets

anjbob123

Hello everybody.

I was wondering how to change to presets that you choose when you first open up CBBE for the first time via Nexus Mod Manager. This is my first time posting here so I would appreciate any feedback and advice.

Thanks in advance for your guys's help!

• 1 year later...

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Caliente is a neat tool for adjusting your CBBE body and all compatible outfits on the fly without the need to reinstall anything. It's fairly easy to use, you can give different armours different presets, and more. :thumbsup:

Nice, but how? This app is the opposite of easy-to-use, I don't get how to apply a preset for -everything-. I don't want to set every single piece of clothes manually, but it seems to me I'll have to do just that. I can't find not one tutorial on this. Just want a more curvy body and slowly I'm getting really angry because this doesn't seem to work, neither UNP, nor CBBE. I chose a more curvy body in CBBE installer, used LOOT... nothing works. How can I change the type of body for all armors, body, etc. at once? Is that possible at all? I also don't get why I should "Build" when I just want to change a setting of already installed stuff (CBBE)... What does "build" do? I don't want to create something but just change a setting. This really annoys me. >:[ (as well as the available documentation which is quite useless for me)

Edit: Found out, sorry. Quite cumbersome though. ;)

Edited by CaptainCheeba