CBBE Not Working - NMM... need help

NickHorton123

I got NMM a few days ago for Fallout 4 and have recently took up modding my game. However, it seems CBBE encountered a problem when being installed

http://imgur.com/a/tT3xm

That link is where you can find all of what NMM gave me, and I also attached what my custom prefs and prefs look like incase I made a mistake there...

Currently, the mods I have downloaded and installed (but not activated, as Im trying to sort this out first) are:

The M9 Standalone Pistol

Vivid Fallout- Rocks

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

HUDFramework

FUll Dialogue Interface

Better Mod Descriptions

More Where that Came From - Diamond City Radio Edition

Sim Settlements

Shaikujins Better warnings for settlements being attacked

Homemaker- Expanded Settlements

The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Editions

Improved Map with Visible Roads

CBBE (obviously)

AWKCR

Immersive Vendors

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar

No Negative Affinity and no NAC

Longer Power Lines

Vivid Fallout - Trees

Vivid Fallout - Landscapes

OC Decorator

Craftable Ammo

Heather Casdin - A unique.. etc.

Wearable Backpacks and pouches

Proto Valt Suit

NanoSuit

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

Courser x-92 power suit CBBE and Pip-Boy

Commonwealth Shorts Vanilla- CBBE

Armorsmith Extended

Lowered Weapons.

Too many mods installed? Anything else wrong?

Probably a problem either with NMM itself or with your download.

When you got the error message from NMM, what else did it say? Normally you get some "reason" why an install failed. Would be interesting to know.

Did you try adding other mods? If so, does it work? Try to narrow down the problem: Is it a problem with CBBE only or with other mods too?

If other mods work, I'd suggest reinstalling and/or re-downloading CBBE. If there's high traffic on the Nexus (i.e. weekends...), you might get corrupt downloads. Also there currently seems to be a bug, when NMM refuses to install larger mods, although they are perfectly okay. In this case, you typically get error messages about NMM being unable to find some files (that are definitely there, if you check the mod). Restarting NMM and reinstalling normally fixes this bug.

Other mods seem to work ok, from what I can tell. I just deleted all mods and reinstalled CBBE, same error, but it didnt give me any pop-up. Also, I tried deleting Armorsmith extended but it does not want to budge, so maybe there's something wrong there. it goes through the normal motions like it might delete it, but just doesnt seem to want to.

The full error reads: A problem occurred during install.

Edited by NickHorton123

Sometimes NMM seems to act up with certain mods, I had the same problem some time back. As strange as it sounds, but usually just keep on trying (downloading and installing) and opening/closing the programm works.

If it doesn't, and you want to have it right away:

First I would try to download the mod manually (zip or rar archive) and adding it manually to NMM ( the green + symbol below the "plugins" tab) and try to activate it. Second, if that produces the same problem you could wait for an update of NMM, revert to a slightly older version of NMM and see if that helps or install the mod manually all along and hence bypass NMM for this mod altogether.

Hope any of this helps

Edited by Guest