A mod I'd like to see: Modern Marriage Mod

gamenode

i do think that your a divorcee woman. this is stupid and you are sexist! its good that i dont live in western world

with this mod i see NO reason why to marry

It's not sexist, it is light hearted. Jokes are just that, a joke. It is not meant to be taken seriously. If it offends then the perhaps the problem may lay with the person(s) who get overly defensive where there is no defence required.

It's not sexist, it is light hearted. Jokes are just that, a joke. It is not meant to be taken seriously. If it offends then the perhaps the problem may lay with the person(s) who get overly defensive where there is no defence required.

i didnt realize it was a joke until i read all of it and the comment was fairly from start of it.

i didnt realize it was a joke until i read all of it and the comment was fairly from start of it.

No worries. He missed out the part where people in smart clothes pull up in carts outside his home to spy on him just to make sure he has a job. :thumbsup:

what about that your wife can bring another man in house and sleep with him and when you come the wife will wake up and hit you and the man will hit you to and if you hit or kill them you will have about 1000000k bounty in all holds and you can pay it or die?

its reverse of this for female chars