Game is not for GIRLS! how to delete SCARY monsters?

LadyInRed

Hi, guys! Can u delete the most scaring monsters or just replace them? :rolleyes: It's much better to relax while playing :biggrin:, than being all the time in stress!

P.S. which mod is good for multiplayer? (though i don't khow how to play, will u help there?)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Current summary:

1) http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28 - This mod removes spiders (there're tons of thanks to the author there in the duscussion!!! so many people don't wanna play in stress)

Edited by LadyInRed

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever you see a creature you don't like... Open the Console by pressing the ~ key at the top left of your keyboard. Click the creature and an id will display in the top center of the Console panel. Type "MarkForDelete" and press the Enter key. Type "Disable" and press the enter key. No quotes on either of those. The creature is now removed from your game forever. Be careful using that method. You can delete things like walls and floors and everything else in the world.

I've heard that there is a mod package that turns spiders into bears but I've never seen it myself. You could search the Nexus for it.

I have no idea what "scary" monsters your talking about as this game is horribly tame in the monster department, I am going to assume you mean the spiders because "most girls are afraid of spiders".

This mod removes them from the game: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=28

Edited by nivea

My main advice for you: while you play, repeat in your head constantly "THIS IS JUST A GAME, IT IS NOT REAL"

I swear if works.

And if it doesn't then just avoid places with monsters! Become a thief, master your sneak skill so no one will see you nor attack you. There's already a lot to do in cities and with a good level in sneaking you can just hang around enemies and observe them, they become much more friendly once you can just sit near a Falmer and almost feel like you've always been like this, getting along together^^

:woot: wow!!!a huge number of thanks to the author of the replacer of spiders there in the duscussion, they fully confirm my words and I love the author too :wub:

Thank u very much, nivea!!!! But skeletons, zombies are still in the game :unsure:(((

A mod with a Wabajack effect on all the freaky monster could be fun when I think about it. Replace the trolls, spiders and zombies by dogs, cows, horses, rabbits... Oh yeah, rabbits. With tiny pointy teeth... Would be a nice reference to the Monty Pythons.

@LadyInRed: thanks for the kudo^^