Level designer/3D modeller/texturer looking for mod!

Arycama

Hey there,

I'm looking for a mod to work on. I am mostly interested in creating new, original content for Skyrim, rather than enhancing the existing content. I have experience in 3D modelling, mostly for static objects, equipment, weapons etc. but I am also interested in getting some more practice making organic objects (Such as people, creatures, plants). I am also experienced with image editing programs (I.e Photoshop), and can retexture objects or create textures for new objects using UV maps and such. Lastly I'm also experienced with using map editors in several programs/games, including previous instalments of the TES Construction Set. So I am able to make/edit new environments, cities and dungeons.

I haven't made any original work for a while so I don't have any screenshots of my work, but give me a task and I'll show you what I can do. I also live with someone who can do high-quality concept art.

So if you want me to help you with your mod, reply here or pm me. If you are just starting a mod, or want to get one started, and could use someone like me, I'm fine with that too.

Hope to hear some replies soon,

Thanks!

Arycama,

May i ask you to consider joining our mod team?

We're recreating the world of Alagaesia (from the movie Eragon and the Inheritance Novel series.) as a total conversion for skyrim.

Our goal is to scrap the entire world of skyrim and replace it with Alageasia. This includes:

- Quests

- NPC's

- Items (weapons, armor and the like)

- Complete redesign of the magic system

- Rebuilt world

More info

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/552544-alagaesia-tcm-official-mod-thread/

-

Urwy

I want more vriatey of trolls big ones small ones different species like some only come out at night so they wont turn in to stone and giant trolls bigger than giants mountian trolls forest trolls stone trolls you get the picture instead of some bigfoot with 4 eyes im like wtf trolls in the daytime