Sequels we'd like to see

Marcus Wolfe

Baldur's Gate... It is a must and it is a crime not doing a sequel, but the team from Black Isle should do it... or maybe Bethesda...

Planescape Torment... Yea it was an awesome game but kinda hard :D again Black Isle rules...

Icewind Dale... Oh my God Black Isle yet again? :D

Neverwinter Nights... Actually this would be the sequel to BG series but Black Isle did not continue the project... Instead of doing hundreds of xpansions to the game, they should make a new game...

Prince of Persia... on the way :D

Assassins Creed... will come soon :D

Football Manager...lol just joking will come around christmas...

Thief series... please please please someone hear me out and bring back garrett...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Crysis 2. Dawn of War 2. As of Recent games. Games that have been around since 99.....Diablo 3 would be nice. Starcraft 2. i know all of these ar probably are works in progress and will be out by 2010 at the latest, but i would still like to see em.

Hmmmm

We need:

Icewind Dale III

DOOM 4 (more demons less mutants, meaning that i want to see goatmen instead of DOOM 3's creatures) (look at DOOM 64 for the concept)

Duke Nukem Forever (might be cancelled)

A remake of Turok 2: Seeds of evil for the 360 (the game was incredible and still is, but I want to see a high-resolution version)

Killer Instinct (yes the classic fighting game)

Diddy Kong Racing II

Blood Omen IV

Rune: The Viking Warlord II

Thief IV (wee need it!!!)

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath 2

Of course put this all on the PC. Im still a big supporter of the computer.

• 3 weeks later...
I demand a sequel to Star Wars:Republic Commando. That game was one of the best FPS games I have ever played. The plot was good, fun combat and good squad commands made a fun package. Being a jedi is fun but I LOVED the military/commando feel Republic Commando gave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived