CK creating bookshelves

BannerFigurezZz

If you mean that they are kind of shifting where they stand like a live person's idle pose, try leaving the cell and coming back in. Their script basically freezes them in place when the player enters their cell. So, when noone is watching they are basically partying it up and then when they see you coming they call out "EVERYONE FREEZE!"

And this may be obvious to you, but once you get one working mannequin you can select the three elements (not the xmarker), right click, and duplicate. Then without deselecting just move the new mannequin where you want it. Easy as pie. It's justgetting the first one set up. Same thing with weapon racks.

Got almost everything working now, except, yes you guessed right, the shelves.

got it like this, copied book case from Proudspire Manor and copied one row to my own bookshelves (I first check if the original works :rolleyes: ) so i got: bookmarkers, shelfclickmarker (red shelf), activator and the container, it does not do ****

anyone got a tip?

If you mean that they are kind of shifting where they stand like a live person's idle pose, try leaving the cell and coming back in. Their script basically freezes them in place when the player enters their cell. So, when noone is watching they are basically partying it up and then when they see you coming they call out "EVERYONE FREEZE!"

yeah but how do I fix it that people do not have to reload the cell to not be scared to death :psyduck:

There's nothing to fix. That's how they operate. Anyone who plays with your mod is not going to spawn inside of it like you probably are. You need to save game outside of your new house and then reload. Use the COC console command to enter your cell and you'll see it as anyone else would. Edited by mgbeach

There's nothing to fix. That's how they operate. Anyone who plays with your mod is not going to spawn inside of it like you probably are. You need to save game outside of your new house and then reload. Use the COC console command to enter your cell and you'll see it as anyone else would.

Ok thanks, do you know what is wrong with my bookshelves , I now even copies a whole one and it still did not work

I actually managed to get a bookshelve working, simply copied the whole thing out of Hjerim (It´s actually kind of frustrating to get the right selection, moved half of the room dozen of times before getting the bookshelve), and into my house. Then I´ve enabled a parent Xmarker, linked with the entire selection. Atleast that worked for me, wish there was a "smarter" solution though :<

Got Mannequins working now (finally had the time to reverse egineer) and now placing them (they act alive though, anyone know how to fix that?).

after that I will start on Book shelves and weapon cases/plaquettes

any tips on that?

Weapons racks/plaques are pretty easy once you have the mechanics. You need the rack itself and the activator space. Then in the property tabs (Linked Ref and Linked From) you have the rack/plaque link to its activator and the activator link to its rack. That worked for me and all the racks & plaques I added to Breezehome.

Now bookshelves...still trying to set up all those dummy book placeholders. I'll post if I get it to work.