What you would like to see in future DLC's

Stuzy44

I myself would love to see more planets open up for adventure and quests.Plus i would also like more choice on making my character with more sliders.i think we have enough weapons and armour at the moment but more ways to change them to suit our way of play would be good.I would also like to see more companions to join the crew for missions. What do you think?

More Remnant puzzles. It's not easy to get that Cartographer achievement. You literally need a guide to follow the entire game.

Would be nice to have the option to recruit a Salarian to the team. I miss Mordin.

i agree Mordin was great in 2-3 of mass effect shame he had to give himself in 3 to give cure to the krogan.i would also like to see more arks saved to and more aliens found through the game.

Dont know if you know but depending on your choices through the first 2 games you can keep mordan alive. He doesn't have a bigger role in the game though but you do get an email from him so there is that.

Edited by bluesunmerc

Dont know if you know but depending on your choices through the first 2 games you can keep mordan alive. He doesn't have a bigger role in the game though but you do get an email from him so there is that.

On my first two playthroughs of the original trilogy, I managed to keep everyone alive, even Tali. My third time (which was shortly before MEA was released), I went for the bad endings, haha. Almost everyone dies. :sad:

Edited by GuyInDogSuit

• The ability to get out on Meridian, maybe some quests there.
  • The quarian ark!
  • Other Milky Way species would be cool, even if it's only the odd volus.
  • Going back to Habitat 7 / Ryder-1 and making it livable.
  • Learning more about the Jaardan, maybe meeting them.
  • More planets to explore.
  • Make some secondary NPCs temporary teammates, like the other pathfinders or Reyes.

Edit:

• Your twin as a squadmate.
  • Resurrecting cure Mom.
  • Finding out the truth about Dad's death, because something's fishy.
  • Solving Jien Garson's murder.

This and:

• Add some new Heleus alien species
  • More planets to visit and colonize
  • Open more the Nexus, like the Citadel back in ME1