Dragonskin tactical retexture

Deleted2862746User

Does anyone remember the C.E.L.L. Troopers in Crysis 2? well i thought they looked bad@$$ so i started looking aroun the internet for things that look like C.E.L.L. Troopers in Fallout 3 but realized i would have to go the ___________________ ( the site with no name) but i hate that place so im asking anyone to help me by making textures for the Dragonskin Tactical outfit mod that is C.E.L.L. camo. Please Help Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

What if I took this super high res image, edited some parts to be black and some to be gray, etc... like the cell camo, and then applied it to the dragonskin?

http://texturez.com/textures/tiles/4156

Until I find better, this might do. I could make my own octagon pattern however. Then just UV map it and that would be super easy. Tell me what you think though.

EDIT: Finished texture, going to test it out on that armor.

EDIT: It kind of worked, I really just wish the octagon repeated more, it would have made the texture better. If I can find a way to make the texture repeat more, then you will be in good shape. The knee pads and elbow pads look good though.

Edited by coldthunder47

Think I found a better pic to use. I just got to make it gray, white, black, etc... I'll try it right now

EDIT: I'm making progress, I just need a bit darker shade as a whole and some better random color adding and you will be good to go. Going to bed though. I will be finished tomorrow hopefully. Hope you like it.

Edited by coldthunder47

Think I found a better pic to use. I just got to make it gray, white, black, etc... I'll try it right now

EDIT: I'm making progress, I just need a bit darker shade as a whole and some better random color adding and you will be good to go. Going to bed though. I will be finished tomorrow hopefully. Hope you like it.

You can leave the Vest and other parts black but the under make the Nano camo a little smaller

• 2 weeks later...
Hey sorry I have not forgot about this request, I just have been extremely busy lately. I want to finish well in school so I have been focused on that. However, I will be done in about 4 weeks and if I can't work on this texture during that time, it will be done once I am out. Thanks for your patience.

Hey sorry I have not forgot about this request, I just have been extremely busy lately. I want to finish well in school so I have been focused on that. However, I will be done in about 4 weeks and if I can't work on this texture during that time, it will be done once I am out. Thanks for your patience.

Well i really dont need this any more so you can work on your 98B and the M468

Are you sure? It won't be hard to finish, I'm about done anyways.

Are you sure? It won't be hard to finish, I'm about done anyways.

Ya that mod was lost when my computer crashed so now im nut runing much