Facegen problem

Lehcar

Very interesting! Does the ctrl plus F4 function have another way of activating it that you know of? Some drop-down option or something? I ask because I am using Win 7 on a partition, with a Mac keyboard, and I often have problems with my F1-whatever buttons working like the commands they should in windows.

Hmmm...not that I know of. I tried several drop-down options and none of them did the same thing as the Ctrl plus F4. I don't have a Mac keyboard so I'm no help here either. Is there any way to reassign your function keys? That's about all I can think of...sorry!

Very interesting! Does the ctrl plus F4 function have another way of activating it that you know of? Some drop-down option or something? I ask because I am using Win 7 on a partition, with a Mac keyboard, and I often have problems with my F1-whatever buttons working like the commands they should in windows.

Hmmm...not that I know of. I tried several drop-down options and none of them did the same thing as the Ctrl plus F4. I don't have a Mac keyboard so I'm no help here either. Is there any way to reassign your function keys? That's about all I can think of...sorry!

Not sure...maybe I'll have to look into it. Thanks!