No chairs! (or equivalent thereof)

KimCheeWarrior

exactly what the topic says. isnt anyone else annoyed by chairs in games like oblivion, fallout 3, fallout: new vegas, and skyrim? how many times have any of you "accidentally" sat down when trying to pick up an item near or underneath a chair or equivalent thereof. i was really surprised that none of the bethesda games ive mentioned have a "no chairs" mod. half the stress i get from playing these bethesda games are from accidentally sitting down in these evil things. chairs are evil! >:(

This makes me think about beggars and choosers.

Anyway, it's easy to fix if you don't mind a little bit of work. You can get FO3Edit and go in and copy all of the English names over the changed ones in the plugin. Should take about 15 minutes or so.

It's italian,my language LOL

sorry man,I would have to translate the entire game and it would take something like 5 months asd

Sorry,you have to wait for someone english to do it :(

its better than nothing, i just thought it mightve been accidental on your part. plus ive played through the game so many times that ive got most of the game memorized without having to read text anyways. thanks again.