Odd bug with my new worldspace

stuges

well mine does this when the player goes into the water in a certain cell. It is obnoxious...

This is happening to me on cell 0,0 or around that, just one cell i can walk through it onece then on the way back I begin to swim with full underwater effects. When i leave the cell, the swimming stops. This is ruining a week of work for me and there must be a way to fix it without having to start the world all over. Please if anyone has any ideas let me know. I have tried lowering the water in the cells, turning on/off small world, all I could think of. Need help badly. Thanks everyone.

• 6 months later...

Hi guys and gals.

I too have experienced this bug, and unfortunately I only found a work-around.

What might work for you:

Decrease the water height with respect to the land, and add "TG08Water1024" objects wherever you want water. Adjust the scale of the new water object accordingly.

Notes on this glitch and what doesn't work:

1. The glitch does not seem to occur until you have loaded a cell with water in it (e.g. approaching my coast line is necessary to trigger the glitch in my worldspace).

2. Decreasing the water height (with respect to the land height) removes the glitch, but then you don't have water.

3. Saving and then re-adjusting the water height back to the original height will bring the (same) glitches back.

4. Also, I tried decreasing the water height in only the affected cells and their neighbours to no avail.

5. Proper NavMeshes don't seem to affect this glitch.

6. I don't think we're going to be able to solve this one since Bethesda apparently wasn't able to either. For example, this glitch can be reproduced in Whiterun:

Edited by EdVanders

• 3 months later...

Greetings friends.. i TOO had this dreadful curse of a glitch and i found a way to fix it properly, HOPEFULLY.. Now i apologize to those of you who spent hours of work or possibly days on your world, but the only way to fix it properly is to start fresh, and do EXACTLY what bethesda did... Have you ever been playing around in the tamriel worldspace in CK and zoomed all the way into the world that you went through to the other side, and saw water under all the world space?? .. Heres what you do:

-click the "World" button on the toolbar

-Look for "world spaces..." click on it

-Can you see all the places there??

-Now right click and click "New"

-Give it an ID.

-Before you click ok, we need to do a few settings.

-look for "Default land height" and "Default water height"

-Default land height values should be (-2048.0000)

-Default water height should be (-5000.0000)

and there you go, it should work now.. CLICK OK!!

pm me if this helped you or if you need help..