Let's Draw February 2012 Edition!

Halororor

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you

Let's Draw February 2012

For those of you new to the competition, here's a rundown of the rules;

1- Contestants compete by submitting pictures related to the monthly theme

2- Each contestant may only submit one piece of art. If a better piece is to be presented, the artist is allowed to replace his previous submission

3- Art must be strictly SFW and should not contain content that can be considered offensive to any groups and/or individuals

4- Pictures can be drawn by hand, in MS paint, with mustard or just anything you feel like

5- Each piece of art must be the artist's own handiwork. Copy pasta will not be counted in the poll.

6- Anyone may enter, regardless of skill.

7- At the end of the set period submissions will close and a poll will go up so that artists and audience alike can vote for the contestant they feel most deserves to win.

8- The winner receives a special prize and his name up in lights!

So there you have it! It simply couldn't be any easier!

The prize for this month's competition is the Humble Indie Bundle 4! It contains not one, not two, not three or four, but FIVE amazing games, and they could all be yours!

So, are you ready to hear what this month's theme is? Weeeeell...

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/mods/1/15/14128/thumb_620x2000/styrac_still.jpg

The cold war. Nazis. Dinosaurs. What more could you want? This competition honors the game we've all been secretly wanting for years, but never got around to developing. Competitors, let your imaginations run wild!

To start it off, I'll post a pic I drew earlier as an example of a valid entry.

http://i41.tinypic.com/30iavk5.jpg

Aaaaaand off we go! Have fun and good luck!

Blurb: The Humble Bundle is an extra I have left. A friend sent me a gift-code, but by then I had already bought the bundle myself. The code has not yet been redeemed.

Entries close next week this time, and the poll will run over the weekend.

Edited by Halororor

Why does the dinosaur have a baseball bat? Who knows...

Not so d-dayish but I thought it was worth entering :laugh: . There are dinosaurs, and they are fighting. One of them is even driving a jeep (and has abs?)

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2vvkr5u.jpg

*edit*

If anyone is concerned the dinosaur is doing just fine :laugh: . He spent a day at the veterinary clinic and went back home to his family. As for the offender, he is spending some time in a jail cell...