The Lounge Lord "Wars"

Thor.

For Ballagor! For Rødgrød! for Æbleskiver! For Häagen-Dazs! For the Lounge ....wait Woot .. Nobody here ? ... okay peace sisters and brothers I have now lunch and a Latte macchiato

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Ballagor! For Rødgrød! for Æbleskiver! For Häagen-Dazs! For the Lounge ....wait Woot .. Nobody here ? ... okay peace sisters and brothers I have now lunch and a Latte macchiato

Für Germania und Danevirke :dance:

Kansler Silver you have just spelled the most difficult word in Danish; "Rødgrød" The "ø" is only known here, and is impossible to pronounce for outsiders.

Immigrants are not considered 100% Danish until they can pronounce the "ø"

"Æbleskiver" is another difficult word.

You hereby receive an official document giving you permission to come and go as you wish, here in Danevirke. :biggrin:

Easy for Germans if you can use the ö and the ä in the right spot... :thumbsup:

the only trick is that you need to know how it is written and how it needs to sound and it is the preferred hurdle in language here too.

so we make up a language barrier for defence.... here an good example how to over come it ...:whistling:

Sandra Bullock gets in Berlin a Bambi Award 2010, declination still need improvement, but we grandly overlook it since she does it so well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzbrztZFCFA

:biggrin:

Yah Moi I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!

Well, it seems aside from us tearing one another to piece the only real way to solve this is to divide this place up, or just have one of those old fashioned Civil Wars where the monarchy is "pruned" in a basement and those who followed them put in the same pit as the rest. By the way, I've got the control of the industry, and ports. *shrug*

No one can beat my Yurt army! NO ONE!!!!!!!!

I've just recruited a tent army, fear their power!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2009/6/22/1245679280133/Tents-at-Glastonbury-fest-001.jpg

Well, it seems aside from us tearing one another to piece the only real way to solve this is to divide this place up, or just have one of those old fashioned Civil Wars where the monarchy is "pruned" in a basement and those who followed them put in the same pit as the rest. By the way, I've got the control of the industry, and ports. *shrug*

And that, my subjects, shows precisely why you do not want this maniac in charge. The Russians, I recall, "pruned", a disgraceful euphemism for "massacred" their Royal Family in a basement. What they got instead was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Uncle Joe Stalin,Felix Dherzinsky, Lavrenti Beria...ugh...

Some centuries before, we Brits pruned our King and instead we got 'Orrible Ollie Cromwell who did exactly what he had criticised Chaz for (ie became a dictator), prompting Sir Thomas Fairfax to tell him "I recall we cut off a King's head for less than this". Ollie's policies sowed the seeds of a terrible centuries long bloodbath in Ireland.

Nice folks you identify yourself with, Lord Flint.

Ports - lolwut -I don't think so, since Admiral Aurelius controls the shipping on my behalf.