The Lounge Lord "Wars"

Thor.

Well, it seems aside from us tearing one another to piece the only real way to solve this is to divide this place up, or just have one of those old fashioned Civil Wars where the monarchy is "pruned" in a basement and those who followed them put in the same pit as the rest. By the way, I've got the control of the industry, and ports. *shrug*

And that, my subjects, shows precisely why you do not want this maniac in charge. The Russians, I recall, "pruned", a disgraceful euphemism for "massacred" their Royal Family in a basement. What they got instead was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, Uncle Joe Stalin,Felix Dherzinsky, Lavrenti Beria...ugh...

Some centuries before, we Brits pruned our King and instead we got 'Orrible Ollie Cromwell who did exactly what he had criticised Chaz for (ie became a dictator), prompting Sir Thomas Fairfax to tell him "I recall we cut off a King's head for less than this". Ollie's policies sowed the seeds of a terrible centuries long bloodbath in Ireland.

Nice folks you identify yourself with, Lord Flint.

Ports - lolwut -I don't think so, since Admiral Aurelius controls the shipping on my behalf.

But in the end I'm referring to you as the counter-revolution, Николай and his lackey Колча́к, or in English; Nicholas and Kolchak, an Admiral stuck fighting a land war who in his own right was nasty as the communist he fought if not worse. I identify myself with people who had/have the stones to cause change, I couldn't care for what they stood for other than they stood and would prefer to die on their feet than live on their knees. Politics is control for the masses who can't think for themselves.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, QED. You identify yourself with a lot of baaad people, all for the sake of change for changes sake.

Most dictators do the same, especially when, like yourself and The Calliton, they are power crazed rebels who need to justify their own highly dubious actions. Dunno about the stones to bring about change, you're just after the beer.

While you were all arguing, I found the way to solve the "who rules the Lounge" issue once and for all. I asked the wisest, smartest and most powerful individual on the Nexus Forums, the Site Bot, he provided the answer we all seek. And here it is:

After I examined every piece of information provided, it seems ginnyfizz is truly the lounge queen. In the evidence she provided it's obvious that she was elected as the queen, but TheCalliton decided to claim the title of lord by force. Since he had no right to claim the lounge, he has no right to pass the title either. I believe this solves the problem, if it doesn't, just tell who's making problems and I'll make sure his profile "accidentaly" disappears from the Nexus. Now excuse me, I need to get down to the basement and feed Robin, he gets cranky and starts to bite when he's hungry.

I believe you should all kneel before the queen now :armscrossed:.

@Thor. I just received a new command, by the order of the Site Bot, you are to be eliminated.

Target:

Thor.

Orders:

Destroy target with thermo-nuclear and conventional weaponry, disregard civilian losses.

At your disposal:

13 Topol M vehicles, armed with nuclear ICBM missiles - READY

21 RS-20 "Satana" missiles, nuclear warheads - READY

120 tactical missiles, nuclear warheads - READY

200 BM-30 "Smerch" vehicles, 2400 missiles - READY

6 MQ-1 Predator drones, 300 120mm granades - READY

70 Mikoyan MIG-35, 350 rocket, 20 000 rounds - READY

All weapons, commence fire!

Edited by Werne

No one can beat my Yurt army! NO ONE!!!!!!!!

I've just recruited a tent army, fear their power!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Lifeandhealth/Pix/pictures/2009/6/22/1245679280133/Tents-at-Glastonbury-fest-001.jpg

Yurts are more awesome and are way older than those tents that you got.

Yurts are more awesome and are way older than those tents that you got.

They might be more awesome and older, but that just means their old dry wood burns better :biggrin:.

http://aminus3.s3.amazonaws.com/image/g0002/u00001437/i00184857/f5deb8a3d792af3d45f828b733d53c10_large.jpg

Smell that? Smells like a burning yurt army. It seems someone has set them on fire, I wonder who could that be....:whistling:

Even if the elephant would have a cold and then sneezes those yurts would have a free flight and inhabitants would be from head to toe full of elephant snot. *Hmm* if it would be red fruit jelly instead of snot. then we could lick the habitants and get a wonderful sensation. Okay ever elephant that was used already go to the kitchen and has their nose filled with red fruit jelly and then regroup here.

:biggrin: I get the pepper ready

Edited by SilverDNA