The Lounge Lord "Wars"

Thor.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impostor, ha! You are choosing to ignore the fact that I was proclaimed Queen and have the evidence to prove it, that I showed in the other thread.

Where I am from, Queens do not abdicate, and I have no intention of doing so.

Now you are scheming again, if milord Flint trusts you then he is more foolish than I thought. Not that any of this will matter when it is "Off with your heads!" (and everything else...).

Impostor, ha! You are choosing to ignore the fact that I was proclaimed Queen and have the evidence to prove it, that I showed in the other thread.

Now you are scheming again, if milord Flint trusts you then he is more foolish than I thought. Not that any of this will matter when it is "Off with your heads!" (and everything else...).

Being Proclaimed something does not make it true, unless a hand came out of the sky and crowned you, If not your no better than a barbaric tyrant and neither am I in those respects. "

We need people to fill these positions. We need all the help we can get.

lounge lord Court wizerd

300 maids, you know how messy the lounge lord can get :teehee:

gaurds 200 is goal

lounge lord accountant so we don't have to

Money Vault gaurds 6

Cooks 30

Thane 1

Lounge lord body gaurds 6

List continues,

whoever doesn't have a real title this is a good time to sign up.

Edited by Thor.

Being Proclaimed something does not make it true, unless a hand came out of the sky and crowned you, If not your no better than a barbaric tyrant and neither am I in those respects. "

How do you think Queens get to be queens apart from being proclaimed, varlet? I was proclaimed in another thread on here by the acclamation of my loyal subjects, and the only reason we have ever had other threads on this subject is that The Calliton ate a whole vineyard full of sour grapes and is power crazed. No doubt thinking that because I am a benign and gracious Queen, I would not notice his scheming, he began an insurrection. However, I am omniscient as well as omnipotent, and saw through his schemes.

You, Lord Flint, are also my subject. I will graciously pardon you, but only if you acknowledge my title and disassociate yourself from the treason of The Calliton. I'll execute Keanumoreira instead, since he was also uttering some pretty treasonable stuff earlier....

*Puts on his battle armor, places his helmet on his head, ties his red cape into its position, and kneels before Lord Flint*.

My grace, I hold under my command the royal armies employed by your absolute and final sovereignty. They stand at the ready to attack any invaders, and will fight to the death to ensure your definite security. Ginny is out there, somewhere, threatening to defile your throne and enslave the kingdom. Under your guiding leadership, and unquestionable judgement, we will repel her and her tyrant claims of power. *Raises his sword and strengthens his grip on his shield*, what are you orders?

The time of men clad in steel is over, Industry is here and with it comes gunpowder.

*Sigh* Okay, I'll tell the men to upgrade. *Crumples his cape into a ball and throws it into the sexy trash compacting robot servant* but they won't like it.

How do you think Queens get to be queens apart from being proclaimed, varlet? I was proclaimed in another thread on here by the acclamation of my loyal subjects, and the only reason we have ever had other threads on this subject is that The Calliton ate a whole vineyard full of sour grapes and is power crazed. No doubt thinking that because I am a benign and gracious Queen, I would not notice his scheming, he began an insurrection. However, I am omniscient as well as omnipotent, and saw through his schemes.

You, Lord Flint, are also my subject. I will graciously pardon you, but only if you acknowledge my title and disassociate yourself from the treason of The Calliton. I'll execute Keanumoreira instead, since he was also uttering some pretty treasonable stuff earlier....

You sick prattling monarch siren. When I'm done upgrading Lord Flint's defenses...

Oh, one moment. What do you mean we need "rivets". What the hell is a rivet? Give me this book. A bullet? How can a cannon ball so small, fit into a device like that? And look at this armor! Feathers, leather....ha! This is armor fit for pansies! But Lord Flint's word is law, so by law, I must comply.

Nevertheless, it won't come to that. After we figure this out, your head will be served on a silver platter, and I will be the one to feed it to my war dogs. Your days are numbered young tyrant.

Imposter, this is warr.. Turns into a psycho killer maniac jester, out of revenge i shell defend Flint if it means i have to fight it out myself.. garbled voice.:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Calls apon Alduin for help :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: Come we shell take down this imposter, all hail flint in all of his glory...

Edited by Thor.