A Question Concerning the Creation Kit

gamertaylorb

Hello! I have a question- How do i make the scenery appear in "Wilderness" cells? If im in a Wilderness cell the render screen will just show the ground and its textures, no flora or anything. The only time when i see structures are when i create them myself or towns. Maybe I have a option off or something- please help :)

The daggum trees even wave in the breeze... hey, what cell are you in? It's known that cells outside of the playable area have very little detail.

The only other thing I'd suggest is the dropdown menus on the title bar (File -> preferences and the View menu).

Good luck... if all else fails, try reinstalling the CK :(

i can teleport to any town and when i scroll out of the city walls their is little to none detail :l well ill try re-installing CK, but if the problem continues should i re-install skyrim?

If you are actually editing in a city cell, everything outside the city walls is going to be low LOD no matter what. You won't see the Worldspace outside the city unless you load the worldspace area.

I have the same problem any cell named wilderness - no matter where it is - has nothing but grass and terrain shown.

I,m tired of trying to find out what is wrong - perhaps I will give up on the stupid prog!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/gargorias/Skyrim/Image1.jpg