Don't show item value?

redeyesandlonghair

A mod that makes it so I can't see the value of various items when I go to pick them up, or look at them in my pip-boy, so that the only time I can see the value of the item is when I'm at a vendor.

Maybe also something that causes variations in item value for certain merchants? after all, most days a merchant won't give you squat for lunchboxes... until that one day where they had the bright idea to start selling packed lunches, and suddenly you can make good money selling them lunchboxes! :D

That would be kind of more realistic. I suppose you could edit the menu files to remove that part of the HUD, but that would be very.... permanent? I know there were a few mods in Oblivion that had dynamic prices for items at different merchants. Actually, there were a lot of mods that would have been nice to have in Fallout.

But yeah, I would say editing the menu .xml files would be probably the quickest way to do it.

That would be kind of more realistic. I suppose you could edit the menu files to remove that part of the HUD, but that would be very.... permanent? I know there were a few mods in Oblivion that had dynamic prices for items at different merchants. Actually, there were a lot of mods that would have been nice to have in Fallout.

But yeah, I would say editing the menu .xml files would be probably the quickest way to do it.

I see. Well.. guess I will go see if there is a file with the word pipboy in it... and something in the main hud xml that says value :D