more fighting

saskuke12

I searched for a mod that increases the amount of enemies for awhile but i could not find any. This mod would mainly be have more enemies spawn in an area , I feel like theirs not enough things trying to kill you I could walk from whiterun to riften and only find like 5 things that try to kill me I would really like it if their could be more.

Try Genesis and/or Sands of Time, by Tonycubed2. I'm not sure if Genesis is required by SoT or if it's a light version, so you'll want to check the descriptions to avoid redundant mods, but things spawn in unusual places, at random. There's also the Populated Series (also found on Tonycubed2's page) and Immersive patrols. (I use the latter together always, and they play nicely together.) There will be plenty, upon plenty, of things trying to kill you.

Excellent suggestions though I am biased. :-)

Maybe do are not redundant. Genesis used to be part of sot ude. Genesis creates enemies in empty dungeons. Has a toggle to do so even if there are already enemies. Sot creates hostile encounters everyplace else and then some. Sot is so vadt otbhas it's own ddicsted web site.

At: http://sotrealms.enjin.com

But download it from nexus.