Problem with the creation kit

Rinku95

Im new to this site and was thinking of making simple follower mods but i ran into mutiple masterfile abort error and the lunari follower i wanted to make was nothing more then eyesballs,teeth,and vanilla hair like the mod was never install or loaded and the face(skin) which i later found a 3 feet above the mess which shoulld be the face.Any possible solution i can get.

Edited by LorDragonous

Im new to this site and was thinking of making simple follower mods but i ran into mutiple masterfile abort error and the lunari follower i wanted to make was nothing more then eyesballs,teeth,and vanilla hair like the mod was never install or loaded and the face(skin) which i later found a 3 feet above the mess which shoulld be the face.Any possible solution i can get.

Look at it from 3 feet above when editing the face. Sounds like it uses a custom mesh that wasnt setup correct with its center point at X=0 Y=0 Z=0. Thats pretty common with hair mods too. Nothing you can do about it unless you are the author and have the mesh available so you can correct it. Just try it in the game and it should actualy be correct there like hair mods with that problem are.