Trying to create a new bandit clan

Sky999

Alright literally what I want to do is make a group of bandits that are part of a new clan, inspired by ancient Celts, that can appear randomly throughout the player's travels and attack them.

My inspiration comes from the Forsworn, but I wanted a more Celtic looking bandit faction, members of which would have a Braveheart 'William Wallace' style look to them (warpaint and all).

I'm completely new to modding so I suppose this might be seen as jumping the gun, but I thought of the mod so I might as well try and make it instead of trying to think of something more simple.

If anyone can point me to specific links and pages that cover creating new world factions, creating looks for them, and explaining how to randomize their locations/appearances in-game, I'd be really greatful. I'm looking myself through the wiki of course, but help is really appreciated!

http://techreport.com/r.x/2011q4/skrim-wallace-feature2.jpg

Edited by Sky999

The first few steps you would have to do is create a new faction, which you can find in the "Character" sub-menu. Then you would, of course, need to assign your new dudes to the faction. Then you would need to put them into a leveled list them place that list into the game wherever you want them to spawn.