Wolf form spell request

KotetsuRyu

I'd love if someone could make a mod that includes a wolf form shapeshift spell of some kind. I know of two that has, but one requires you to download an entire race (as it is a racial ability, and it's an elf. I don't want to play an elf shape shifter), while the other, a full 80+ (I think) spell mod gives one where you are unable to attack while in wolf form.

What I would want would be a spell that can turn you into a wolf at will and while in this form, other wolves are friendly to you, like with the werewolf thing already in the game. In this wolf form, you'd also be able to attack, and perhaps even have the ability (just like werewolves) to eat on corpses, but not only humanoids. Animals as well. (although, I can figure animating this can be a hassle, and it's not a must)

Then of course the wolf form would have an ability where you could turn back into human form (or whatever race you are). I'm a big fan of shape shifting races in general, so I would love an ability/spell like this one. Heck, I don't really care about any animation when turning into the wolf. Some kind of magical field (like when you summon a familiar, for example) would be enough.

So I'm wondering if any experienced modder out there, or even someone less experienced that is willing to take up the challenge, would be willing to make this, if possible?

(With this, of course, I mean an actual WOLF form, as normal wolves, not werewolf)

Edited by KotetsuRyu