held captive

ricechex

I noticed how the only time your captured is in the beginning of the game,and when you willingly go to prison,this mod would allow you to be taken as prisoner even against your will,like if you try to fight the guards,you have a %65 chance of waking up in a prison cell instead of dying,and there's a timer (that DOESN'T go down when you sleep) for how much time you must spend there (usually about 30 seconds to a couple minutes or so)also,I think it would be cool if bandit camps could do the same,like instead of dying,you wake up with no items,you're hands are bound (you go through the lockpicking sequence with infinite picks before you can get up) and must fight and/or sneak your way out,all of your items can be found in a separate chest,you can try to get them,or leave them all behind (obviously quest items are left in your inventory)

please,someone awesome,make this happen! :)

EDIT:also,you can find a low level weapon nearby or dukem' with yer mits

Edited by ricechex

That sounds like something I'd enjoy as part of the game as well. Although, I can imagine that would require a lot of scripting work to be done. Would be a big and difficult project for it to work properly.

EDIT: and I'm not even close to being able to do that. I'm no modder xD

Edited by KotetsuRyu

dang nice idea . I forget where it is but somewhere in skyrim when you are taken to jail you end up in this mine as a worker i loved that . But what i would personally like to see with this idea possibly make to versions one like you said which you would not be there very long and would just involve sneaking out and killing bandits but then another version for those who want it to be realistic where you could spend up to even 5 to six hours real time in a encampment or prison with jobs you are required to do where you could build relation ships with other npcs who have their own stories of their own crimes and even plan a break out with multiple followers . And once your on the outside depending on who you were captured by they would hunt you down all across skyrim till its either just you alive or them . I would like to work on something like this actually haha i just have so many ideas atm :O

• 4 years later...

you guys should totally check out death alternative! it's a great mod and it has all you're asking for and more :D when you get captured by bandits you'll have to break out.

and also you can get captured by forsworn. and then there's a bunch of things that can happen to you every time you die. it's definitely worth checking out I tell ya!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?