Courier Duster/Elite Riot Gear combo

GuymanBot

I love the idea of the Courier Duster. You have fought long and hard, and now you have a piece of clothing that represents all of the actions you have made, as you march onto the Dam for one last fight. But at the same time, the Elite Riot Gear looks like the perfect armor to wear for a battle as epic as Hoover Dam. What I guess I am asking is, is it possible for a mod that is basically the Elite Riot Gear, that has the Courier Duster on it. You can even make it so that you need both of the armors and craft it. I am just always conflicted, As the Riot Gear is quite possibly the best looking armor in the game, but it requires you leave behind one of the more symbolic ones behind.

• 5 months later...

I love the idea of the Courier Duster. You have fought long and hard, and now you have a piece of clothing that represents all of the actions you have made, as you march onto the Dam for one last fight. But at the same time, the Elite Riot Gear looks like the perfect armor to wear for a battle as epic as Hoover Dam. What I guess I am asking is, is it possible for a mod that is basically the Elite Riot Gear, that has the Courier Duster on it. You can even make it so that you need both of the armors and craft it. I am just always conflicted, As the Riot Gear is quite possibly the best looking armor in the game, but it requires you leave behind one of the more symbolic ones behind.

I think there are some mods that add the Duster as a Tailor-Maid style accessory, which theoretically should let you wear it over the Riot gear. Clipping would probably ruin it though...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...