Quick model recolor

Crystalking52

• 1 month later...

I could do that for you, retexing is easy in my opinion. You just want it black?

Yes please sir! Also, I know I didn't specify this in the topic title and I know this is for New Vegas, but if you happen to own New Vegas and at least the Lonesome Road add-on, could you take the US Army Combat Armor and use it's colorations on the standard Combat Armor's Female texture?

Edited by Crystalking52

I could do that for you, retexing is easy in my opinion. You just want it black?

Yes please sir! Also, I know I didn't specify this in the topic title and I know this is for New Vegas, but if you happen to own New Vegas and at least the Lonesome Road add-on, could you take the US Army Combat Armor and use it's colorations on the standard Combat Armor's Female texture?

I can do the naughty nightwear. However, being that the colorations from the lonesome road are copyright material, I cannot agree to your request. I would have to modify them in a way that would make them my own retexuture. Plus, you would have to own the Lonesome Road add-on for I might potentially be giving you access to material you don't own. But if you own the DLC, I could teach you how to do it yourself. It is really quite simple.

HOWEVER, if you just want the combat armor to be a different color, I CAN do that for you, because it is a legal retexture. Just show me a picture of what you would like to see for the Combat armor.

I can do the naughty nightwear. However, being that the colorations from the lonesome road are copyright material, I cannot agree to your request. I would have to modify them in a way that would make them my own retexuture. Plus, you would have to own the Lonesome Road add-on for I might potentially be giving you access to material you don't own. But if you own the DLC, I could teach you how to do it yourself. It is really quite simple.

HOWEVER, if you just want the combat armor to be a different color, I CAN do that for you, because it is a legal retexture. Just show me a picture of what you would like to see for the Combat armor.

I do have the Lonesome Road add-on, so do explain sir. I'd really like the US Army Combat Armor's model to be based off of the default Combat Armor with differences between the male and female meshes. This tutorial could also enable me to fix my General Jingwei's jumpsuit, as it is lacking a female texture too and while the male is close, I'd like it to be perfect.

Edited by Crystalking52

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have been really busy lately. I will still follow through with the request I just have had a lot going on. I will be done with school in about 4 weeks so if I can't do it then, I will after I get done with school.

Not at all sir, take your time! I'm just glad you're still going to work on my requests.

Edited by Crystalking52