trying to make some mods work but wont work.

Grimander

Hello

I need some ideas on how to make some mods work. I'm using the DAItools suit loader to get the mod manager and followed everything they have writen on how to make it work and all but some how it wont work for me at all. I read that one problem could be that the game is installed on 2 places but that i dont have on here.

My game is full up to date and so is mod manager. Been trying alot of ideas this past weeks to make it work but none of them i have read wont work.

The mods i want to use is some uploaded by Trinoney here like Upgrade armour schematic, more loot mods.

Other mods i want to work are All Crafting materials elevated stats by borglet.

I dont know if this mods are outdated if they are then i would like some ideas for other mods that can work.

We need a bit more information from you to help you with your problem, because "followed everything they have writen on how to make it work and all" isn't really helpful. ^^'

( The mods shouldn't be outdated, I use them too )

- What exactly have you tried?

- What exactly is the problem? Aren't the mods working in game or have you already an error message during merging?

- If so, what error message is it?

I have followed the guide at the DAI modder central and looked at there forum for help.
tried reinstall the game, repair the game.

When i merge the mods they say its succesfull but they wont show up in the game.

"Upgrade Armour Schematic" by Trinoney conflicts:

"The optional shop mod will conflict with any other mod that alters the same shop."

I don't use "All Crafting Materials Elevated Stats" by borglet and I can't find anything in this respect on it's description, but perhaps these mods need the same shop or cause another conflict and therefore it's not displayed?

Try to load the mods separately, so just merge only one mod at a time and not all at once to find out whether it's because of a certain mod.

Personally, I didn't select ( untick ) any of the three options in DAITools Suite Loader:

Verbose Logging

Force rescan of Patch

Choose custom merge destination

Delete your merge folder and mods inside your mod folder, download and unpack them again and try a new merge.

General Troubleshooting Steps

Make sure...

... you run the DAI Tools Suite and the Game as admin

... you have the following programs installed on your PC: DirectX11 and .NET Framework 4 or higher

... both your game's path and your mods' path are correct ( Dragon Age Path where you have your DragonAgeInquisition.exe )
... your mods and the ModManager aren't in the same folder

... the "Update" folder doesn't contain actual mods ( the ones that have a .mft file and a "Data" folder in them ). Those so called "self contained" mods NEED to be merged with the ModManager as they WILL mess up both the ModMaker and the ModManager.

But since you get a successful merge, I don't think your ModManager is the reason for this issue.

Check your game settings and set the graphics meshes and textures to Ultra or higher than Default. Many mods don't appear if your settings are too low. When using hair mods your mesh settings must be set to Ultra, otherwise the hair won't show up in game and outside of cutscenes.

Maybe something from this will help you? :smile: